Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Second Life UPDATE!!!

It's crashed 15 times, it's distracted me from more important things in life, and I haven't accomplished anything yet.

Any guesses as to what I'm referring to?

SECOND LIFE... DING DING DING

I figured out that to leave the "Orientation Island" you must search for places you can teleport to. When I was looking for these places I found that there are a TON.. and I mean a TON of places that allegedly will pay you Linden Dollars to just hang out on their island, there was one I found that brought you to some website claiming that if you do online surveys they'll pay you a ton of Lindens. When I investigated this it seemed to look more like one of those "click here to win two free dinners at Olive Garden" so when it asked for my e-mail address, that was where I drew the line.

I was just about to figure out how what they call 'camping' will earn you Lindens when the game crashed again and I figured it'd be a good time to update all of you on my progress or lack their of.

More updates to come!

2 comments:

spazeboy said...

You'll enjoy this. It may be the funniest thing you read today.

Sarah said...

BEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!